Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Oh, man ... sigh

The hardest part of dealing with all this is when the tasks, the calls, just the daily things you do slip through the cracks. It is unlike me not to return calls, to ignore requests, to not follow through. But yesterday afternoon I had enough of dealing with this insurance fiasco. I let it go - let it all go - and just read a book. I thought that my brain needed to untense - and I feel better today. Did Pilates this morning and Donna taught me Body Mapping, a way to clear out my joints and let my body repair itself. My surgery arm already feels more mobile.

Boeing Clinical Advocacy called this morning and she is going to call Dr. Kuske's office and see if she can get past the gatekeeper and talk with him. I also faxed her everything, and Dr. McFall wrote a letter supporting Dr. Kuske and she got that, too. I've prepared myself to not go down to Arizona next week. One more thing to take care of - the airline ticket - what to do? I also paged Dr. Ben Anderson this morning but he has not returned my call. My thought was that he could call Dr. Kuske for me, since they are friends.

Just writing this makes me tired. Got a lovely card from Mary Ellen Johnson - how did she know I needed it???

No comments:

Post a Comment