Saturday, August 21, 2010

The Second Part of BC

I am having my second surgery Monday morning. Dr. McFall is removing 4 more lymph nodes and microscopic calcifications. The expectation is that the lymph nodes will be clear. Two weeks of healing and then I will be on my way to the Arizona Breast Cancer Clinic for 1 week of targeted radiation therapy. YAY!!!!


But first I have stuff to do. Meeting a girlfriend this afternoon to see the movie Eat Pray Love. Pick up another girlfriend tomorrow at 5 am to support the Lake Meridian Triathlon put on by Raise the Bar. I signed up before I knew I was going to have surgery, and the oncologist at Seattle Wellness thought that doing a tri the day before surgery was not the wisest thing to do! Oh, well, next year. At least I get to yell a lot!

No comments:

Post a Comment