Tuesday, August 24, 2010

After second surgery

I'm having surgery today at Valley - removal of 4 more lymph nodes and some microcalcifications. I will be home later this afternoon. I'm feeling confident all will go well, but would appreciate your good thoughts and energy!! Love to you all - thank you for everything.


I shouldn't even be on the computer, but the 'caine hasn't worn off yet - things went swimmingly well - My girlfriend Nathalie got me home, I had chicken noodle soup and crackers and oreo cookies and I will take a pain pill before I take a nap. No drain, no elastic wrap, no news of the lymph nodes or even if the micros are malignant - I will see my surgeon next Monday for that info. Thank you all for your love and prayers - I know that is why it all went perfectly!

Feel great. All went well. Since I had done this three months ago I was prepared. Anesthesiologist remarked on how healthy I was. My pulse was 50 - amazing!! Nathalie brought me home. I slept not all that well, but feel fine. In between stage where you know you shouldn't do anything but feel good enough to do stuff! Think I might get a pedicure this afternoon. Need ice for my chest and called Mary and left a message. My mom called yesterday. Very good. Told her she was learning fast!

No comments:

Post a Comment